Trekking Region: Everest
Trek Start Point: Lukla
Trek End Point: Lukla
Trekking Accommodation: Teahouses/Mountain Lodges
Trekking Grade: Medium
Best Season: October -November
Max Elevation: 3,860 meters
Duration: 14 Days
The cost of a private trek can fluctuate due to several factors, such as the trekking agency selected, the trek's duration, the group size, the level of services desired, and the preferred category of accommodation (deluxe, standard, or budget) in the city and during the trek, the choice between normal (simple) teahouses or the best available teahouses can also impact the overall price. Hence, it is recommended that you click here: Price Request Form and fill in the required information and submit it to get the exact price of the trip.
- Airport pick up and airport drop by private transportation including before and after the trek
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast (2 and above participants get twin sharing room in 3-star standard hotel)
- Historical monument city sightseeing with a tour guide
- Historical monuments city sightseeing transportation by Non A/C Comfortable Vehicle
- Kathmandu sightseeing/monument visits Entrance fees
- Domestic air tickets from Kathmandu to Lukla, Lukla to Kathmandu for guests and guide
- Trekking accommodation in normal Trekkers Lodge/Teahouse (2 and above participants get twin sharing room)
- Three time meals a day during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner/Main course
- Dessert (Fresh Fruits/Chocolate) after dinner on behalf of the company
- One Experienced English-speaking, government licensed and ministry of tourism trained trekking guide and his food, accommodation, and salary
- Porters from Lukla to carry your luggage while trekking (Two guests get one porter carrying a maximum of 25 kg of luggage)
- Everest / Sagarmatha National park entry fee
- Khumbu Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipality entry fee
- Insurance for Nepalese staff (Trekking guide and Porters)
- Nepal Government taxes and Office service charge
- Lunch and Dinner during the stay in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- International air tickets and airport taxes
- Nepal visa fee
- Personal trekking equipment and Clothing
- Wire Transfer charge or Credit card service charge as company rule
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, Telephone calls and all types of hot drinks in Trekking
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water etc
- Hot water, battery charge and hot shower charge during the trek (If need to pay)
- Personal nature expenses and Tipping (Tips)
- High risk medical / travel insurance and First aid kit
- Expenses resulting from delays beyond our control in case of weather, flight cancellations, or natural calamities
- Emergency rescue evacuation (if needed)
- Any other things not mentioned
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m) and transfer to Hotel
After landing at the Tribhuwan International Airport, we will be greeted by a representative of Alpine Adventure Club who will drop us off at our hotel. We then check-in at the hotel, freshen up and if time permitted visit our office to pay the rest of bill, collect the information and signup the trip agreement or not enough time office authorize person come to your hotel to collect the payment. Overnight at Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing and trek Preparation
We tour Durbar Square, Pashupatinath temple, Swayambhunath stupa and Bouddhanath stupa which are all world heritage sites. The Durbar Square sheds light on the life of the royals in ancient times. Pashupatinath temple is one of the most important places of pilgrimage for all Hindus. Swayambhunath is also known as the Monkey Temple and Baudhanath Stupa is one of the largest stupas in the world. At late afternoon, we introduced with mountain/trek guide. Overnight Hotel
Day 03: Kathmandu to Lukla 2840m by Flight then trek to Phakding 2610m (3/4 hours)
After 45 minutes fly from Kathmandu to Lukla and will have breakfast and then continue our family journey passing many Buddhist monuments during the trail and finally we reach in Phakding which takes about 3 hours. We will have lunch there. Evening time, we go for village tour with our guide. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar 3440m (5/6 hours)
In the morning after breakfast we start from hotel and we reach in Monjo after 3 hours walk passing many suspension bridges with good view of Mt. Thamserku and we should entry our permit and will have lunch in Jorsalle. Then we start to climb steep up slowly passing high suspension bridge till Namche Bazar which takes about 2 and half hour. We have a great view of Khwangde Range and Thamserku. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 05: Acclimatization Day:
In this day, we will hike to Everest view hotel for panoramic and spectacular view of mountains. It takes 2 hours to reach there and enjoy the view of the mountains. Then we climb down to Khumjung village for the visit monastery and Khumjung Hillary School. It takes about 1 hour. We can see Skull of Yeti inside the Monastery. This is the biggest Sherpa village in Khumbu region. Again we continue our trek to Khunde village which takes about 1 hour. We will have lunch there and visit the old monastery and Khunde Hospital. We come back to our hotel in Namche via Syangboche village. It takes about 1 and half hour. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 06: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche 3860m (4/5 hours)
In the morning, we start our trek like the day before. The level trail continues till reaching Kyanjuma village and takes about 1 and half hour. Then it climbs down to the Dudh Kosi River and crosses a suspension bridge. We can see a series of picturesque water driven prayer wheel. Then we will have lunch in Phungi Thangna. The steep ascent brings us to Tengboche village. We can visit the monastery in the evening. The views of the mountains, Sunrise as well as Sunset are spectacular in the morning and evening. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 07: Mani Rimdu festival at Tengboche Monastery. Wang - blessing ceremony.
Day 08: Second day at the festival. Witness the Cham - mask dance.
Day 09: Third day at the festival. Witness the Jinsak - closing ceremony
Day 10: Trek from Tengboche to Namche 3440m (4/5 hours)
This day after breakfast, we return back same way to Namche bazaar. Firstly our trail steep descents to Dudh Kosi River and again trail ascent brings us to reach Kyangjuma village and it takes 3 hours. We will have lunch there. After lunch the trail continues straight until reaching Namche and takes about 2 hours to reach. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 11: Trek from Namche to Lukla 2840m (6/7 hours)
In the morning, we will leave the Namche Bazar and trail descents through pine trees and cross the high suspension bridge over the Dudh Kosi River. Then our trail continues River side and we arrive in Jorsalle and it takes about 2 and half hours. We continue again our trek until reaching Phakding with crossing several bridges about 1 and half hours walk. We will have our lunch there. After lunch our trail continues until Lukla with passing up and down which takes about 2 hours. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 12: Lukla to Kathmandu by flight (35 minutes)
Early in the morning fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 13: Rest and Buffer Day in Kathmandu
Lukla get occasional flight delays during the main season. This may cause missing your international flights as well so we recommend you to prepare accordingly. Lukla suffers from quick weather changes and that may affect inbound and outbound flights. We reserved this day for possible flight delays. In case we have timely flight on DAY 12, we can use this day as rest. We can shop around local markets and walk around the city.
Day 14: Depart Kathmandu or extend your trip
We will drop you at the airport by our private vehicle according to your airport time. It is recommended to reach the airport at least two hours prior to departure.
Join Our Scheduled Departures at a Group Price !
|09th November 2024
|22nd November 2024
|US$ 1630 Per Person
If above trip itinerary that doesn't suit to your holiday schedule or you wish to modify the itinerary or combines with any travel plans, then please let us know and we'll be happy to create a tailor made itinerary, designed and departure the trip any date that suitable to your holiday schedule especially for you. Please Tailor Made Request Form for tailor made trip.