Tours in Tibet
Tours in Tibet, Tibet tours operate from Nepal is more easier than booking through the local tour and travel agencies in Tibet/China because most of Tibet tours operator from Nepal are more responsible and they do always perfect way to handling the tours in Tibet. Of course, the tours cost also cheaper than you do directly deals with local agencies in Tibet/China. Tibet tours from Nepal possible to enter the Tibet by overland or fly from Kathmandu and also possible to arrive directly in Tibet via mainland of China. When people think of Tibet, the image that usually comes to mind is of the holy city of Lhasa, Mt. Everest, the Potala Palace or perhaps the Dalai Lama in their red clothing. The mystical, magical, incomprehensible Tibet can easily overload the senses. It is a journey of scenic and religious discovery, overwhelming culture, impressive ceremonies and monasteries all located in the breathtaking landscape of the Himalayas.
It is one of the most adventurous, scenically stunning and physically demanding trips in the world, through harsh conditions with the gaspingly thin air, past sacred mountains glinting with ice, numerous crystal holy lakes, and remote high altitude deserts to the Rooftop of the World!
Visitors will witness the devotion of Buddhist pilgrims, the lively and welcoming monasteries, the intricate patterns of the colorful Tibetan art, the improbability of the ancient architectural wonders clinging to perilous hillsides and even the prayer flags flying in the wind! That is Tibet, in its purest form!
FUN TRIP IN TIBET:
- Be amazed by the distinctive culture and austere life in this very religious region
- Marvel at the mysterious Potala Palace rising high over the city of Lhasa
- Visit the spiritual center of Tibet - the Jokhang Temple, and Barkhor Street, the holiest of Lhasa's devotional circuits
- Visit the three great monasteries of Tibetan Buddhism: Drepung, Sera, and Ganden Monasteries
- Ascend and get overwhelmed by the beauty and majesty of Gyantse's Kumbum Stupa, and enjoy the quiet and serene atmosphere
- Enjoy the intoxicating plateau's natural scenery at the sacred, turquoise-blue Nam-tso Lake, the world's highest saltwater lake
- Gaze open-mouthed at the magnificent Mt Everest from Rongphu Monastery, the highest monastery in the world
- Visit the active Tashilumpo Monastery at Shigatse and enjoying shopping in the local markets
- Witness the Tibetan's famous hospitality, be greeted by them in their traditional way, and feast on traditional Tibetan cuisine
- Observe the rare and unique wildlife existing only in the harsh and challenging environment of Tibet.