Chandragiri Day Hiking
Chandragiri Day Hiking is one of the most beautiful day hiking trips around Kathmandu Valley. Chandragiri is one such hill station that gives you a peaceful experience of walking in nature Chandragiri Hill, located on the ridge surrounding the Kathmandu Valley, has been a popular destination since the recent cable car operation. Undoubtedly, the Chandragiri day hike is one of the best natures walks in Kathmandu, but it requires physical fitness and is a challenging climb. You can make a day hiking trip to Chandragiri Hill and a cable car ride on the way back down from the top. This day walk takes you to the top of the hill through dense forests. You can enjoy a spectacular view of the Himalayan range and a beautiful view of the Kathmandu Valley on a clear day. Nature walks will provide you with a peaceful time away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
About 4 hours of walking up the hill from Thankot cable car station takes you to the top of Chandragiri Hill. You will enjoy the view. You can also explore the recently developed facilities at this place including the temple of Bhaleshwor Mahadev. Afterward, get down for Thankot by cable car and then drive to your hotel.
If you do not wish to follow the steep climb from Thankot to the Chandragiri Hills, then opt for an optional cable car ride to the top of Chandragiri Hill (2551 m), where you will have good views of the Kathmandu Valley and the Himalayas. After that hike to Hattiban, the two and half hour descent continues from Chandragiri Hill to Hattiban Resort. After reaching Hattiban then drive to your Hotel. We book Chandragiri Cable Car Tickets and Hiking Trips at reasonable prices. Book Chandragiri Day Hiking, experience the wild nature and mountains with us.
Chandragiri Day Hike starts from Satungal near Thankot, after breakfast, drive to Satungal, where Chandragiri Cable Car Station is located. Then start hiking up to Chandragiri hill, after a few minutes' walk from Satangal you meet a vast forest where you get fresh air. Continue the steep climb through the middle of the forest until you reach Chandragiri Hill. When you reach the hill station, enjoy the view of the mountains, then take the cable car to Satungal and drive to your hotel.
PRICE US$100 PER PERSON
- Private vehicle transportation, pick up from hotel then at the end drop to hotel
- One Experienced English-speaking, government licensed and ministry of tourism trained guide
- One Way Cable Car Ticket
- Nepal Government taxes and office service charge
- Personal hiking equipment and Clothing
- Food during the hike
- Personal nature expenses, any drinks and bar bills
- Your travel insurance (it is mandatory in case of emergency)
- Any donation and monuments entrance fees
- Tips for the crew (Note : TIPS is not compulsory but highly expected)
- Any other things which are not mentioned above
- Airport pick up and airport drop by private transportation
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast (2 and above participants get twin sharing room in a 3-star standard hotel)
- Historical monument city sightseeing with a tour guide
- Historical monuments city sightseeing transportation by Non A/C Comfortable Vehicle
- Kathmandu sightseeing/monument visits Entrance fees
- Kathmandu to Sundarijal overland transportation by private vehicle
- Panauti Bazaar to Kathmandu overland transportation by private vehicle
- Trekking accommodation in normal guesthouse/hotel (2 and above participants get twin sharing room in a guesthouse/Monastery/hotel)
- Three time meals a day during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner/Main course
- Dessert (Fresh Fruits/Chocolate) after dinner on behalf of the company
- One Experienced English-speaking, government licensed and ministry of tourism trained trekking guide and his food, accommodation, and salary.
- Porters carrying your luggage while trekking (Two guests get one porter carrying a maximum of 25 kg of luggage)
- Shivapuri national park entry fee
- Insurance for Nepalese staff (Trekking guide and Porters)
- Nepal Government taxes and office service charge
- Lunch and Dinner during the stay in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- International and domestic air tickets
- Nepal visa fee
- Personal trekking equipment and Clothing
- Wire Transfer charge or Credit card service charge as company rule
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, Telephone calls and all types of hot drinks in Trekking
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water etc
- Hot water, battery charge and hot shower charge during the trek (If need to pay)
- Personal nature expenses and Tipping (Tips)
- High risk medical / travel insurance and First aid kit
- Expenses resulting from delays beyond our control in case of weather, flight cancellations, or natural calamities
- Emergency rescue evacuation (if needed)
- Any other things not mentioned
Alpine Adventure Club Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd.
P.O Box: 5934
Kaldhara (5 Minutes walk from Thamel)