Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour
Gosaikunda (Gosainkunda) Helicopter tour is an hour pilgrimage tour from Kathmandu. Gosaikunda is Holy Lake located in Langtang national park at altitude 4380m. Gosaikunda Lake is believed to have been created by Lord Shiva when he thrust his Trishul (holy Trident) into a mountain to extract water so that he could cool his stinging throat after he had swallowed poison. Gosaikunda Lake is considered as the holy sites for Hindu and Buddhist where thousands of religious people visited each year. Gosaikunda Lake is not only popular for religious tour which is also offers good Mountain View and beautiful glaciers lakes. People are believed that there were 108 lakes in Gosainkunda area, small to medium size. However, only we see the Bhairab Kund, Saraswati kund, Dhudh Kund, Nag Kund, Surya Kund and Bhut Kunda. The Helicopter tour to Gosaikunda Lake is an amazing trip.
Normally, those who don’t have time for trekking they decided to take a helicopter tour to Gosainkunda Lake because trekking required minimum 5 days but Helicopter tours finish within few hours. We are landing Helicopter at the bank of Gosainkunda Lake for holy bath and any puja (worship) or exploration to see the beautiful lakes and incredible mountain views.
Heli tour to Gosainkunda is one of the shortest helicopter tours in Nepal. This tour starts from Kathmandu and ends at Kathmandu after landing at the bank of Lake. A break of half hour is given at the bank for any puja, Havan(worship) or holy bath. The tour will take maximum 2 hours, Gosaikunda helicopter tour price depends on private and sharing pax policy.
- Gosaikunda lake Heli Tour and trip -1 day is a sacred pilgrimage Heli Journey in the Langtang Region.
- It was believed to be created by Lord-Shiva is still meditating inside the lake.
- Outstanding image of Himalayan Peaks.
- Landing at Gosaikunda, you can walk around the lake.
- This Fastest Heli Tour to Gosaikunda lake takes you back to Kathmandu spending some times at the spectacular destination feeling blessed.
- Airport pick up and airport drop by private transportation
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast (2 and above participants get twin sharing room in a 3-star standard hotel)
- Historical monument city sightseeing with a tour guide
- Historical monuments city sightseeing transportation by Non A/C Comfortable Vehicle
- Kathmandu sightseeing/monument visits Entrance fees
- Kathmandu to Sundarijal overland transportation by private vehicle
- Panauti Bazaar to Kathmandu overland transportation by private vehicle
- Trekking accommodation in normal guesthouse/hotel (2 and above participants get twin sharing room in a guesthouse/Monastery/hotel)
- Three time meals a day during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner/Main course
- Dessert (Fresh Fruits/Chocolate) after dinner on behalf of the company
- One Experienced English-speaking, government licensed and ministry of tourism trained trekking guide and his food, accommodation, and salary.
- Porters carrying your luggage while trekking (Two guests get one porter carrying a maximum of 25 kg of luggage)
- Shivapuri national park entry fee
- Insurance for Nepalese staff (Trekking guide and Porters)
- Nepal Government taxes and office service charge
- Lunch and Dinner during the stay in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- International and domestic air tickets
- Nepal visa fee
- Personal trekking equipment and Clothing
- Wire Transfer charge or Credit card service charge as company rule
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, Telephone calls and all types of hot drinks in Trekking
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water etc
- Hot water, battery charge and hot shower charge during the trek (If need to pay)
- Personal nature expenses and Tipping (Tips)
- High risk medical / travel insurance and First aid kit
- Expenses resulting from delays beyond our control in case of weather, flight cancellations, or natural calamities
- Emergency rescue evacuation (if needed)
- Any other things not mentioned
Alpine Adventure Club Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd.
P.O Box: 5934
Kaldhara (5 Minutes walk from Thamel)