Ravangla to Khechuperi Trekking - 11 Days
Ravangla to khechuperi trekking known as Rabongla to khechuperi lake trek. Ravangla (2440m) is also known as Rabongla. It is located on the ridge separating the Teesta valley from the Rangit valley Ravangla is South Sikkim’s latest tourist attraction. Obviously the prime attraction of Ravangla is the unobstructed views of the snow peaks. Ravangla offers breath taking views of Kanchanjungha along with its sister peaks of Pandim, Kabru, Sinialchu and many others. Ravangla is located at the foot of Menam hill, housing a small hermitage. Ravangla and Khechuperi combination create nice trekking route in Sikkim. Khechuperi is one of the scared lake of this state, The lake remains hidden in the rich forest cover. It is believe that bird do not permit even a single leaf to float on the lake surface. This mysteriously wishes fulfilling lake.
Day 01: Pick up Bagdogra airport, drive Gangtok,4-5 hours, 125kms.
Day 02: City tour including Rumtek Monastery, Tibetology, Chorten, Enchey etc.
Day 03: Gangtok drive Rabangla (2100 Meters) via Temi Tea Garden and Samdruptse 4-5 hours.
Day 04: Rabangla trek Tashiding (1400 meters) 14 kms, 5-6 hours
Day 05: Trek or drive up to Sinon Monastery, later continue trekking up to Hongri Monastery 5-6 hours
Day 06: Hongri Monastery trek to Yuksom for about 3-4 hours, 9kms.
Day 07: Yuksom trek to Khechuperi, 12kms, 5 hours.
Day 08: Khechuperi drive to Pelling A 2200 meters)
Day 09: Pemayangtse Drive Darjeeling, later half city tour.
Day 10: Early morning visit Tiger hill.
Day 11: Darjeeling drive back to Bagdogra Airport.
- Airport pick up and airport drop by private transportation
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast (2 and above participants get twin sharing room in a 3-star standard hotel)
- Historical monument city sightseeing with a tour guide
- Historical monuments city sightseeing transportation by Non A/C Comfortable Vehicle
- Kathmandu sightseeing/monument visits Entrance fees
- Kathmandu to Sundarijal overland transportation by private vehicle
- Panauti Bazaar to Kathmandu overland transportation by private vehicle
- Trekking accommodation in normal guesthouse/hotel (2 and above participants get twin sharing room in a guesthouse/Monastery/hotel)
- Three time meals a day during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner/Main course
- Dessert (Fresh Fruits/Chocolate) after dinner on behalf of the company
- One Experienced English-speaking, government licensed and ministry of tourism trained trekking guide and his food, accommodation, and salary.
- Porters carrying your luggage while trekking (Two guests get one porter carrying a maximum of 25 kg of luggage)
- Shivapuri national park entry fee
- Insurance for Nepalese staff (Trekking guide and Porters)
- Nepal Government taxes and office service charge
- Lunch and Dinner during the stay in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- International and domestic air tickets
- Nepal visa fee
- Personal trekking equipment and Clothing
- Wire Transfer charge or Credit card service charge as company rule
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, Telephone calls and all types of hot drinks in Trekking
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water etc
- Hot water, battery charge and hot shower charge during the trek (If need to pay)
- Personal nature expenses and Tipping (Tips)
- High risk medical / travel insurance and First aid kit
- Expenses resulting from delays beyond our control in case of weather, flight cancellations, or natural calamities
- Emergency rescue evacuation (if needed)
- Any other things not mentioned
Alpine Adventure Club Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd.
P.O Box: 5934
Kaldhara (5 Minutes walk from Thamel)