Dudhkunda Cultural Trail Trekking
Solukhumbu Region in the north-eastern part of Nepal is the abode of the highest peak in the world - Mt. Everest and the famous Sherpas. However, while the Khumbu region is famous for the world's highest mountain, the southern part i.e. Solu is famous for its biological diversity, virgin landscape and mountain vistas.Solukhumbu has many exciting attractions in the southern region that are yet to be explored, such as the treks on the Dudhkunda Cultural Trails. The Dudhkunda Lake is believed to be the abode of Lord Shiva.The devotees believe that taking a dip into the icy cold lake will absolve them from all their sins and bless childless families with children.Amazing views of flora and fauna, experience of diverse cultures of Sherpas, Khaling Rais, Tamangs, Magars, Gurungs, make this journey a lifetime experience. This is a journey to a part of the world where very few people have set foot until now, a cultural journey for young to old and for all.
Day 01: Arrival and transfer to hotel Overnight at Hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley
Day 03: Kathmandu Flight to Phaplu walk to Salleri
Day 04: Salleri-Ringmo-Takshindu Trekking to Takshindu via Ringmo.
Day 05: Takshindu-Sahasrabeni- Beni
Day 06: Beni - Dudhkunda
Day 07: Dudhkunda - Taksindu/Ringmo.
Day 08: Takshindu-Nungthala- Thulo Dhunga
Day 09: Thulo Dhunga – Sombare On the way visit Khaling Rai settlement.
Day 10: Sombare Visit Khaling museum at Sombare.
Day 11: Sombare- Changmiteng- Ratnange
Day 12: Ratnange – Phaplu
Day 13: Phaplu Flight to Kathmandu
Day 14: Bhaktapur & Patan sightseeing and return
Day 15: Free day in Kathmandu for shopping or relax
Day 16: Drive to Airport for flying your own destination
- Airport pick up and airport drop by private transportation
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast (2 and above participants get twin sharing room in a 3-star standard hotel)
- Historical monument city sightseeing with a tour guide
- Historical monuments city sightseeing transportation by Non A/C Comfortable Vehicle
- Kathmandu sightseeing/monument visits Entrance fees
- Kathmandu to Sundarijal overland transportation by private vehicle
- Panauti Bazaar to Kathmandu overland transportation by private vehicle
- Trekking accommodation in normal guesthouse/hotel (2 and above participants get twin sharing room in a guesthouse/Monastery/hotel)
- Three time meals a day during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner/Main course
- Dessert (Fresh Fruits/Chocolate) after dinner on behalf of the company
- One Experienced English-speaking, government licensed and ministry of tourism trained trekking guide and his food, accommodation, and salary.
- Porters carrying your luggage while trekking (Two guests get one porter carrying a maximum of 25 kg of luggage)
- Shivapuri national park entry fee
- Insurance for Nepalese staff (Trekking guide and Porters)
- Nepal Government taxes and office service charge
- Lunch and Dinner during the stay in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- International and domestic air tickets
- Nepal visa fee
- Personal trekking equipment and Clothing
- Wire Transfer charge or Credit card service charge as company rule
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, Telephone calls and all types of hot drinks in Trekking
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water etc
- Hot water, battery charge and hot shower charge during the trek (If need to pay)
- Personal nature expenses and Tipping (Tips)
- High risk medical / travel insurance and First aid kit
- Expenses resulting from delays beyond our control in case of weather, flight cancellations, or natural calamities
- Emergency rescue evacuation (if needed)
- Any other things not mentioned
Alpine Adventure Club Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd.
Kaldhara-16, Kathmandu, Nepal