Mt Manaslu Expedition ( 8163m.)
Mt. Manaslu (8,163m / 26,781ft) Located 28.32.58 longitude and 83.33.43 latitude Manaslu is situated in the central region of Nepal in the Gorkha massif is the eighth highest mountain in the world. The name Manaslu was derived from the Sanskrit word "Maanas" meaning "soul" or "intellect". Japanese were the first to climb Manslu Mountain in 1956, therefore it is still considered as Japanese peak by many people. Though there are many routes to Manslu mountaineering , as the long ridge Manaslu base camp and valley glacier offer feasibility to approach from different directions, but South Face is considered to be the most difficult. Our caravan route to this mountain begins from Gorkha to Samagaon and the return route via the Larky La/ Larky pass trekking to the Annapurna classic route , making the expedition one of the memorable one for Mt. Manaslu climbing.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu for official procedure and necessary arrangements.
Day 03: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 04: Drive to Gorkha and arrange porters. Overnight in lodge..
Day 05: Khanchok. Overnight in lodge.
Day 06: Khursani Bari. Overnight in lodge.
Day 07: Macha Khola Overnight in camp.
Day 08: Jagat. Overnight in camp.
Day 09: Nyak. Overnight in camp.
Day 10: Prok. Overnight in camp.
Day 11: Namru. Overnight in camp.
Day 12: Lho. Overnight in camp.
Day 13: Sama Gaon. Overnight in camp.
Day 14: Manaslu base camp.
Day 15-48: Climbing period.
Day 49: Cleaning up base camp.
Day 50: Sama Gaon. Overnight in camp.
Day 51: Nyak. Overnight in Camp.
Day 52: Jagat. Overnight in camp.
Day 53: Machakhola. Overnight in camp.
Day 54: Arughat. Overnight in lodge.
Day 55: Drive back to Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel.
Day 56: Kathmandu Sight seeing & farewell Diner
Day 57: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 58: Return in your Hometown
- Airport pick up and airport drop by private transportation
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast (2 and above participants get twin sharing room in a 3-star standard hotel)
- Historical monument city sightseeing with a tour guide
- Historical monuments city sightseeing transportation by Non A/C Comfortable Vehicle
- Kathmandu sightseeing/monument visits Entrance fees
- Kathmandu to Sundarijal overland transportation by private vehicle
- Panauti Bazaar to Kathmandu overland transportation by private vehicle
- Trekking accommodation in normal guesthouse/hotel (2 and above participants get twin sharing room in a guesthouse/Monastery/hotel)
- Three time meals a day during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner/Main course
- Dessert (Fresh Fruits/Chocolate) after dinner on behalf of the company
- One Experienced English-speaking, government licensed and ministry of tourism trained trekking guide and his food, accommodation, and salary.
- Porters carrying your luggage while trekking (Two guests get one porter carrying a maximum of 25 kg of luggage)
- Shivapuri national park entry fee
- Insurance for Nepalese staff (Trekking guide and Porters)
- Nepal Government taxes and office service charge
- Lunch and Dinner during the stay in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- International and domestic air tickets
- Nepal visa fee
- Personal trekking equipment and Clothing
- Wire Transfer charge or Credit card service charge as company rule
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, Telephone calls and all types of hot drinks in Trekking
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water etc
- Hot water, battery charge and hot shower charge during the trek (If need to pay)
- Personal nature expenses and Tipping (Tips)
- High risk medical / travel insurance and First aid kit
- Expenses resulting from delays beyond our control in case of weather, flight cancellations, or natural calamities
- Emergency rescue evacuation (if needed)
- Any other things not mentioned
Alpine Adventure Club Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd.
P.O Box: 5934
Kaldhara (5 Minutes walk from Thamel)