Trekking Region: Annapurna
Trek Start Point: Nayapul
Trek End Point: Nayapul
Trekking Accommodation: Community lodges / Camping
Trekking Grade: Easy-Medium
Best Season: March - June / September-November
Max Elevation: 3660m
Duration: 11 Days
The price of a private trek can fluctuate due to several factors, such as the trekking agency selected, the trek's duration, the group size, the level of services desired, and the preferred category of accommodation (deluxe, standard, or budget) in the city and during the trek, the choice between normal (simple) teahouses or the best available teahouses can also impact the overall price. Therefore, it is recommended that you click here: Price request form and fill in the required information and submit the same to get the exact price of your preferred trek and service.
- Airport pick up and airport drop by private transportation
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast (2 and above participants get twin sharing room)
- Historical monument city sightseeing with a tour guide
- Historical monuments city sightseeing transportation by Non A/C Comfortable Vehicle
- Kathmandu sightseeing/monument visits Entrance fees
- Accommodation in Pokhara as per the itinerary with complimentary breakfast (2 and above participants get twin sharing room)
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu transportation by tourist bus
- Pokhara to Nayapul transportation by private vehicle
- Nayapul to Pokhara transportation by private vehicle
- Trekking accommodation in normal Trekkers lodge/Teahouse (2 and above participants get twin sharing room)
- Three time meals a day during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner/Main course
- Dessert (Fresh Fruits/Chocolate) after dinner on behalf of the company
- One Experienced English-speaking, government licensed and ministry of tourism trained trekking guide and his food, accommodation, and salary.
- Porters carrying your luggage while trekking (Two guests get one porter carrying a maximum of 25 kg of luggage)
- Annapurna Conservation area project entry fee
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS) card
- Insurance for Nepalese staff (Trekking guide and Porters)
- Nepal Government taxes and office service charge
- Lunch and Dinner during the stay in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- International and domestic air tickets
- Nepal visa fee
- Personal trekking equipment and Clothing
- Wire Transfer charge or Credit card service charge as company rule
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, Telephone calls and all types of hot drinks in Trekking
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water etc
- Hot water, battery charge and hot shower charge during the trek (If need to pay)
- Personal nature expenses and Tipping (Tips)
- High risk medical / travel insurance and First aid kit
- Expenses resulting from delays beyond our control in case of weather, flight cancellations, or natural calamities
- Emergency rescue evacuation (if needed)
- Any other things not mentioned
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu
After you arrive in Kathmandu airport please check our company board outside the main gate there will be our airport representative you will meet with him and he will transferred to hotel by private vehicle and our representative will help you to check-in your hotel after that if time enough, representative will take you to our office for short briefing about the trip but if not enough time then give a short trip brief in hotel and request to pay the due balance for the trip. Overnight at Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing and trek Preparation
After breakfast, Kathmandu visits Durbar Square, Pashupatinath Temple, Swayambhunath Stupa, and Boudhanath Stupa which are all World Heritage Sites. Durbar Square throws light on the life of the royals in ancient times. Pashupatinath Temple is one of the most important pilgrimage places for all Hindus. Swayambhunath is also known as Monkey Temple and Boudhanath Stupa is one of the largest stupas in the world. Late in the afternoon, we introduced you to your mountain/trek guide. overnight at Hotel
Day 03: Drive or flight to Pokhara (850m)
Trekking staff will arrive at your hotel at 6:30 am to pick you up to tourist bus station for journey to Pokhara. Normally bus leave at 7:00 am from Kantipath and it takes about 7 hours from Kathmandu. Today, you can take a breakfast in your hotel that you order earlier night or request to manage packing breakfast that you eat in bus journey because on the way we are not stopping for breakfast as well not available good breakfast but we stop for a lunch so try to eat Nepalese food (Dal Bhat). Afternoon you arrive in Pokhara then check in your hotel and refresh and look around lakeside. Pokhara is a beautiful valley, with panoramic views of Annapurna, Machapuchare (shape of fish tail) in the north, Dhaulagiri in the west, Lamjung Himal and Manaslu in the east. The town of Pokhara is set on the banks of the Phewa Lake. It is smaller and much less hectic than Kathmandu providing the perfect starting point for our trek. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Pokhara drive to Nayapul then trek to Ghandruk (1940m)
Today, after breakfast in Hotel then leave Pokhara for Nayapul (New Bridge) by private transportation, through Dhampus Phedi, Naudanda, Kande, Lumle and finally you reach at Nayapul (1070m).Its about one hour drive then your trek will be begins from here just few minutes walk down then easy flat walk to Birethanti (1025m) then cross the modi river then right turn to go for Ghandruk village though passing a beautiful village Syauli Bazaar (1220m) and climb Kimche (1640m) until higher part after that flat and uphill to Ghandruk village (1940m). On the trail you will see beautiful view of Modi Khola, Annapurna south, Hiunchuli, fishtail and beautiful landscape. Overnight at teahouse
Day 05: Ghandruk trek to Tadapani (2,610m)
From Ghandruk continue upwards through Deorali and into the forest then through rhododendron forests and over a small pass to Tadapani. Overnight teahouse.
Day 06: Tadapani trek to Dobato (3350m)
After breakfast, we will start our trek from Tadapani to Dobato on a beautiful trail that passes through rhododendron and oak forest. The trail then makes its way uphill through rhododendron forests to arrive at a bigger ridge top at Dobato. You can observe the spectacular views of Annapurna South and Machhapuchhre from the ridge. Overnight at Teahouse
Day 07: Visit Mulde/Muldai Hill (3637m) then continue trek to Ghorepani (2855m)
Early morning hiking to Mulde Peak, is one of the best viewpoints, you can enjoy seeing more than 25 Mountain peaks with, Sunrise view. Then our trek leads us to Ghorepani. Trekking from March to April this area is very colorful blooming with Rhododendron flowers. You will enjoy walking in the forest which offers amazing mountain views. Finally, you reach Ghorepani which is another beautiful place on this trek. Overnight at Teahouse
Day 08: Visit Poon Hill (3210m) then trek Tikhedhunga (1577m)
Wake up early for the 45-minute pre-dawn ascent from Ghorepani to Poon Hill (3210 m) to catch the classic view of the Annapurnas and Dhaulagiri at sunrise. After enjoying the views from Poon Hill, come back to Ghorepani. From Ghorepani, you'll begin the long descent to Tikhedhunga through magnificent oak and rhododendron forests. From the village of Ulleri, a long steep stone staircase seems to go on forever before eventually reaching Tikhedhunga. Overnight at teahouse.
Day 09: Tikhedhunga trek to Nayapul drive to Pokhara (850m)
This is our last day easy trekking where we walk out to Nayapul to meet our private transport for the drive back to Pokhara overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Pokahara drive or flight to Kathmandu
It takes about seven hours, while driving from Pokhara to Kathmandu, you head up to Damauli,, Dumre, Muglin and Kurintar where the Nepal's first Cable car is operated to reach to Manakamana Temple. En route, you could enjoy the mountain views, green sceneries, rice terrace fields, vegetable fields and people being engaged in their daily life activities. From Naubishe you climb up to Thankot, the gateway to capital city. You can also fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu which takes about 25 minutes. Overnight Hotel
Day 11: Depart Kathmandu
After breakfast, End of our services with departure transfer to the Kathmandu airport to board flight for your onward destination
Joining a group is available in the high trekking season. Please contact us to check availability.
If above trip itinerary that doesn't suit to your holiday schedule or you wish to modify the itinerary or combines with any travel plans, then please let us know and we'll be happy to create a tailor made itinerary, designed and departure the trip any date that suitable to your holiday schedule especially for you. Please Tailor Made Request Form for tailor made trip.