Muktinath Helicopter Tour
Muktinath Helicopter tour is one of the most popular pilgrimage Helicopter/Heli tour in Nepal. Muktinath temple is holy place for Hindu and Buddhist where thousands of pilgrimages are visited each year. Muktinath is not only popular for pilgrimage tour it is also offer best adventure holidays journey in Himalaya. Muktinath Temple is located at the laps of snow-capped mountains at Thorong-La pass at an altitude of 3800 meters above sea level in Mustang district of Nepal. Muktinath, also called Mukti Cherta/Dham and Chumig Gyatsa, is a sacred place for both Hindus and Buddhists. Muktinath Temple word is derived from Mukti and Nath. “Mukti” means “Salvation or Nirvana” and “Nath” means “God or Master”. Muktinath temple is covered in one of the famous trekking routes of Annapurna Circuit. Muktinath Helicopter tour offers great peace and tranquility with views of some of the highest mountains of the world, Annapurna I with 8091 meters and Mt. Dhaulagiri with 8167 meters.
Hindus believe that Lord Vishnu got salvation from the curse of Brinda (wife of Jalandhar) here. Therefore he is worshiped as Muktinath (Lit. the lord of salvation). The holy shrine, which is said to have risen on its own, is one of eight such shrines (the others include Srirangam, Sri Mushnam, Tirupati, Naimisaranyam, Thottadri, Pushkaram, and Badrinath). It is also one of 108 Vaishnava shrines. Here in the early 19th century, the Hindus consecrated a Vishnu Temple and named it Muktinath.
Muktinath Helicopter tour from Kathmandu and Pokhara, will fly high above the beautiful and scenic valleys enjoying the views of snow-capped mountains. Muktinath helicopter tour is takes about 3 hours from Kathmandu and 2 hours Pokhara. The Helicopter will land at the helipad of Ranipauwa from here you need to walk to Muktinath temple for any Puja and take bath in the 108 water spout. According to the Hindus, the crimes of the people are overlooked if they take bath in the 108 water spout. The Muktinath helicopter tour is suitable for all age groups and requires a minimum level of fitness. Muktinath helicopter tour price depends on private and sharing pax policy.
- Kathmandu to Muktinath by a Thrilling Helicopter Tour.
- Visit Muktinath Temple and back in Just 3 Hours From Kathmandu.
- Helicopter Land and stop for Breakfast and also for Short Landing.
- Amazing view of the world’s eight Highest peak-Mount Manaslu (8,163 m).
- Bird’s eye view of Begnas Tal, Rupa Tal, Fewa Tal, & Pokhara valley.
- Views of Marvellous desert of Mustang District.
- Views of Holy Gandaki rivers, Jomsom, Kagbeni & Beautiful views of Muktinath Village and Valley.
- Views of Panoramic Towering snow-capped Mountains Like Annapurna, Tukuche Park, Dhaulagiri, Fishtail, Nilgiri and so on
- Holy bath under 108 chilled water spring
- Worship Vishnu God.