Mt Kailash Saga Dawa Festival Tour 2021
The biggest annual festival of Mt. Kailash. Saga Dawa Festival is observed by Tibetan Buddhist as one of the important festival in their society. It therefore occupied an important position in the Tibetan society held each year on the full moon day of the fourth lunar month of the Tibetan calendar. This festival is celebrated in honor of Sakyamuni Buddha and his enlightenment. The Saga Dawa festival has been celebrated by the Tibetan Buddhists for past thousand years or so. Just to take part in the festival is enough experience that provides us unlimited excitement and unforgettable memory last forever. We have guaranteed fixed departure for 2021 Saga Dawa Festival Tour. Please make a fantastic cultural journey to Mount Kailash in Saga Dawa Festival time.
Day 01: Early morning drive from Kathmandu to Kerung Border (6-7 Hrs -155km/ 2,500m) O/N at Guest House
Day 02: Rest for Acclimatization in Kerung O/N at Guest House
Day 03: Drive to Saga (230km – 6 hours) 4400m.O/N at Guest House.
Day 04: Drive to Lake Mansarovar (370km – 7 Hours) 4500m O/N at Guest House.
Day 05: Attend SagaDawa Festival at Tarboche. O/N at Guest house.
Day 06: Drive to valley of the God and start Kailash Kora (making Circle). Reach Dirapuk (18km – 7 Hours) 4800m. Guest house/Tented Camp
Day 07: Second day of Kailash Kora, reach at Zuthulpuk (4760m) via Drolma La pass, 5634m. (19km – 9 Hours) Guest house/Tented Camp
Day 08: Last day of Kailash Kora /End of Kailash Kora. Drive back to Saga (16km walk with 3 hrs and Drive to Darchen then to Saga O/N at Gust House.
Day 09: Drive back from Saga to Kerung O/N at Guest House
Day10: Drive back to Kathmandu via Syabrubensi (7-8 hrs) end tour.
- Hotel/Guest House Accommodation as per program
- Private Transportation by Van / Mini coach as per the group size
- All necessary Tibet Travel and Trekking permit
- English speaking Tibetan Guide
- Sightseeing and Entrance fee as per the itinerary.
- Meal plan on B/B Basis
- Kathmandu to Kerong to Kathmandu transport
- Govt and local taxes
- Lunch and Dinner en Tour
- Accommodation and food while in Nepal
- Nepal / China / Tibet visa fee
- Sleeping bags and personal equipments
- Insurance of any kind.
- Hiring porter/ horse
- Rescue and Evacuation Service
- Any Additional cost due to Nature calamity and Unforeseen Circumstances and etc