Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour
Gosaikunda (Gosainkunda) Helicopter tour is an hour pilgrimage tour from Kathmandu. Gosaikunda is Holy Lake located in Langtang national park at altitude 4380m. Gosaikunda Lake is believed to have been created by Lord Shiva when he thrust his Trishul (holy Trident) into a mountain to extract water so that he could cool his stinging throat after he had swallowed poison. Gosaikunda Lake is considered as the holy sites for Hindu and Buddhist where thousands of religious people visited each year. Gosaikunda Lake is not only popular for religious tour which is also offers good Mountain View and beautiful glaciers lakes. People are believed that there were 108 lakes in Gosainkunda area, small to medium size. However, only we see the Bhairab Kund, Saraswati kund, Dhudh Kund, Nag Kund, Surya Kund and Bhut Kunda. The Helicopter tour to Gosaikunda Lake is an amazing trip.
Normally, those who don’t have time for trekking they decided to take a helicopter tour to Gosainkunda Lake because trekking required minimum 5 days but Helicopter tours finish within few hours. We are landing Helicopter at the bank of Gosainkunda Lake for holy bath and any puja (worship) or exploration to see the beautiful lakes and incredible mountain views.
Heli tour to Gosainkunda is one of the shortest helicopter tours in Nepal. This tour starts from Kathmandu and ends at Kathmandu after landing at the bank of Lake. A break of half hour is given at the bank for any puja, Havan(worship) or holy bath. The tour will take maximum 2 hours, Gosaikunda helicopter tour price depends on private and sharing pax policy.
- Gosaikunda lake Heli Tour and trip -1 day is a sacred pilgrimage Heli Journey in the Langtang Region.
- It was believed to be created by Lord-Shiva is still meditating inside the lake.
- Outstanding image of Himalayan Peaks.
- Landing at Gosaikunda, you can walk around the lake.
- This Fastest Heli Tour to Gosaikunda lake takes you back to Kathmandu spending some times at the spectacular destination feeling blessed.